Saturday, July 6, 2013

Introduction

~~Hello there~~

    This blog will be full of rants, ideas and thoughts, opinions, problems I've faced, and my journey of growing up with CMT. I've started other blogs in the past and never really kept up with them, but now I'm older and really started to face the "real world" as I'm about to enter High School {insert  scary music and thunder here} and I encounter new people who don't know how to accept me for who I am.

      So  I guess I'll add a list of fun facts here and you can get to know me:

  • I was 5 when I was diagnosed with CMT, or Charcot Marie Tooth
  • I'm the middle child of a family of 7: Mom, Dad, Older Brother Josh, Older Sister Hannah, and another Brother David
  • I'm a total nerd when it comes to super heroes and movies/t.v shows. Especially Disney movies and cop shows
  • I LOVE music {country, rock, classics, show music, dubstep/electric (i.e Ellie Goulding)}
  • I go to MDA {Muscular Dystrophy  Association}Camp almost every summer and hang out with the coolest people ever
  • I have a service dog named Danika {And no, not after the race car driver} or Dani as she's known around the house. I got her from CCI {Canine Companies of Independence} in November of 2011 from California
  • I live in Texas although I'm true to my Washington State roots and love the rain and still have pale skin even though I've lived in the South for almost 3 years.
  • Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savoir, I believe he died on the cross and rose again. He's impacted my life and is the reason I know I have something great in store for my life in the future.

    Anyway, I hope y'all will enjoy my Blog and get to know me, maybe laugh some posts and nod in agreement to others! God bless!


This is me and my younger brother this year:

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Sista! :) This blog will be a great way to share your life and faith with others! Like like like!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank you Sister! :) Glad you like it! Hope you enjoy the rest of the posts and blogs! And share with others :)

    ReplyDelete