Sunday, November 23, 2014

It was a Fairy Tale: Thank Yous


~~My thank yous~~

Thank you to Ed Stanco, his amazing family, and all of those at King of Prussia for everything that they do for the sport and for making me a part of their family and their stable. Thank you, Ed, for helping make my dream come true.



Thank you to Hunter and everyone at TaylorMade for inviting me to come and for allowing me to see the Princess, and for the amazing gift that you gave us. You truly blessed us beyond anything we could have imagined.



Thank you to Adrian and those at Ashford for hosting us and for everything that you did for us when we were there. Thank you for making us a part of your life for the days we were there and for taking such great care of us.



Thank you to Giulia Mattarello and Winstar for inviting us to come see your farm and for the gifts you gave us. We're incredibly thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment